4.05.2009

•ebru•:
*what up dude last night I ate a cell which tasted really good than we went to the pub with guys(you know them:euglena eg) I met some viruses and we swapped our cell number(der iz e vörd geym) (s)he wrote it to my hand but ı lost it because ı dont have a hand
hello,I'm paramecium:
*oh my god. and you didnt call me! dude i cried all night long because my girlfriend left me. and you now what she said. she said that she left me because she found someone else who has more stoplazma than me
•ebru•:
*lol
*:) guess ım who
*: )
*a person which answers questions with a smiling face
hello,I'm paramecium:
*sdfjhsdjfhsfj you're the goddamn smiling person
•ebru•:
*i smile everything, someone steps on my foot i smile,someone splits on me i smile someone steals my pants in the subway i smile
hello,I'm paramecium:
*someone says you that you're a goddamn cell who doesnt have pants or limbs or even a heart
*and you smile again
ebru•:
*lol<3
hello,I'm paramecium:
*hah
ebru•:
*I've started dating with a eğrelti grass which is smokin' hot
hello,I'm paramecium:
*listen i need a new date. would you mind to ask your girl/boyfriend that if (s)he has a friend for me. i cant go an like this. you now i feel so misrable and one celled
•ebru•:
*TNT Yİ AÇ LAN
*FARADAY VAR
*BEBY
hello,I'm paramecium:
*OHAAA
*HEMEN
*MEVLÜT YAPICAM ONA
*HELVA FİLAN
*DSJFHSJDFH
•ebru•:
*fena
*asirebelemopunk

işte biz tek hücrelilerin yaşamı.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder